HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant

Tsubine

Snopy Saika

Dai

Silim

Fuji Ren

Yuri

Genpaku

JJ

Ravana

Latest topics
» A New Change
Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Snopy Saika

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Snopy Saika

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4319 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Share | 

Vizard Squadron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snopy Saika
Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Vizard Squadron   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:23 am

The Vizard Squadron

Background:  The Vizard Squadron was formed by the Vizard, and current Grand Commander, Snopy Saika.  After his transformation into a Vizard in the year 2065, he was forced to leave his position in the Gotei 13.  Other than his friend Kiyomi, who left when he had, he was alone.  Seeing as he was the only Vizard he knew, there was no one to help him deal with controlling the hollow within that wanted to take him over.  Through the whole situation, he was somehow able to beat and subdue his inner hollow.  For awhile, him and his friend wandered with nowhere to go.  However, in the year 2070 he met a group of low level Vizard struggling with their inner hollow.  He helped them best he could, and in the process became basically their leader.  From here the concept of the Vizard Squadron was formed.  The group settled in Karakura town.  This served as their home for awhile, before Snopy decided to officially unify the Vizard into a single group.  He took those few he had and formed the Vizard Squadron, with goals to aid any Vizard struggling with their inner hollow, and to defend their new home with their lives.  In that time the organization grew due to the efforts of a few good recruiter.  To top it off, the use of Gigai allowed the organization to blend in with society, and even become influential as a whole, though none of the normal populace knew who they truly were.  Thanks to the efforts of a few, they have a great deal of resources and a solid base of operations from which to operate.

Location: They are based in Karakura town.  They own a large section near the edge of the city portion, which contains various compounds.  Buildings for training, living, etc.  All of which is closed off by a low wall like some large estates would have.  All of which is disguised to look like simply a rather large estate from the outside, one with a rather wealthy owner.  Kidō is also used to disguise anything unusual from outside sources.  Though there is living space within the compound, living within is not a requirement.  The main building looks akin to a mansion, while all others are buildings of varying size and shape.  One large building for training, another large one for research, and various smaller ones for other purposes.  There is also a rather large field.

Goals: Their goals are simple.  To be a home for outcasted and wandering Vizard, as well as to defend Karakura town from hollow and all forms of attack.  They are not ones to go on the offensive, though they will aid their allies when their homes are under siege and they feel their aid is required.

Alignment: While the typical member generally leans protagonist, as do its goals, the organization is as a whole neutral.  They prefer to stay out of other's fights, but if circumstances require they may lend aid.  More often than not, the leader's nature will cause them to aid "protagonist" organizations.

Requirements:

• One must be a Vizard and and have no intentions of harming Karakura OR be another race who wishes to protect Karakura
  • Commander positions require Bankai (or equivalent for Research Sector and Special Forces), Second in command must have Shikai or equivalent
  • Non-Vizard may only join Special Forces or the Research Sector

Allies: N/A (no alliances made yet), any who would protect Karakura
Enemies: Any who threaten the organization or Karakura.  While the Espada were enemies in the past, little is known of their intentions since the Winter War, thus neutrality is enforced.  Still, if somehow provoked, retaliation will be enforced.

Equipment:  

Codec:  A special type of communication generally given only to those of higher rank.  The codec is a special communication device placed within the ear.  It sends and receives highly encrypted messages, coding them on sending and decoding them upon receiving.  This makes them quite secure, requiring much more effort to intercept and decode the messages than a standard communicator, thus allowing information to be relayed without the enemy's knowledge.  It directly stimulates the bones in the ear, thus making it inaudible and making it seem as if the user it talking to himself or herself.  Digital images and video files can also be transferred over the codec's network, though it will be a slower process, since it must be transferred from another device, to codec A, to codec B, to the final device that can actually read said files.  In short, all the codec is is a highly encoded information transfer device.  - Invented by Arisa

Denreishinki: All members are outfitted with the cellphone-like communicators.  Though very similar to the Shinigami variation, it is not connected to the same network, rather it is connected to the Vizard's own network.  - Invented by Arisa

Portable Gigai:  As 95% of members aim to live in regular society, all members are outfitted with Gigai.  The variation used is a fairly new invention made by the Research Sector, a Gigai capable of being shrunk down into a capsule.  It is similar to soul candy, except a soul puts it in its mouth and a physical body identical to their soul's body is formed.  When leaving the Gigai, it re-condenses and turns back into a pill.  If a person leaves their Gigai via Soul Candy, the Gigai will not shrink down and will function as normal.  Though most members will stick simply to Soul Candy, this is useful for times when one does not want their Gigai running around, and they don't want to have to carry it.  Normal variations are also available.  - Invented by Arisa

Different Groups Within:

Kidō Squadron:  The Kidō Squadron is exactly as they sound.  They are the Kidō experts in the Vizard Squadron, skilled in many forms of Kidō.  They are called in for any Kidō related job.  Some work barriers, some work seals, and some take to the field if they excel in Hado.  The Kidō Squadron is a very broad unit in that though you need to be skilled at Kidō, the tasks one may have to undertake vary depending on skill/expertise.  It is due to them that the Vizard Squadron HQ is guarded from hostile entities by a strong barrier.

Melee Squadron:  The Melee Squadron is fairly straightforward.  These are the "bruisers and tanks" of the Vizard Squadron.  They excel in close combat.  Some are able to do a great deal of close range damage.  Others may be able to absorb great amounts of damage from sheer durability, though most fall under more of a balance.  These are strictly combat units, as they all excel in combat.  Similar to the Gotei's Squad 11, members here tend to be the muscle head type of people who love to fight.  However, there are a few members who, though strong, don't fit the arrogant and strong personality.

Combat Squadron:  This is a balanced Squadron meant for combat.  This is where those who are skilled in more than one aspect come.  Mixtures of melee, Kidō, and other methods are generally observed by members here.  This makes the unit overall balanced.  They do great in both offensive and defensive roles.  They tend to get missions of all types here.  Their versatility allows them to get any job done that needs to be done.  If for some reason the Vizard Squadron ever had to go to war, these would be the backbone of the army.

Medical Squadron: These are the medical experts.  Those who excel in healing Kidō, any form of hospital/surgery work, and even some with healing type powers.  These are what keeps the Squadron's casualties to a minimum.  They are rarely seen on the front lines, as they aren't a great offense and some can't take hits at all.  Usually members of the Combat Squadron or Stealth Squadron bring the injured to them during intense fighting.  They constantly are researching new medicinal and surgical procedures in order to better aid their comrades.

Stealth Squadron:  The stealth Squadron has two types of members.  The spies, and the assassins.  They do all operations that need to be done without being known.  They keep a tab on what needs to have tabs kept on, and, if deemed a large enough threat, they will assassinate certain targets.  A person needs to be quiet, quick, and deadly in order to properly function here.  This unit is how the leader knows just about everything important going on in Karakura (or further out if deemed necessary).

Special Forces:  The Special Forces are different from the rest.  This is the only 2 units that allows non-Vizard in, and Vizard cannot be part of this unit.  This is basically a very selective group.  Any race can join, so long as they aren't Vizard.  There can be Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Sugiura, and even humans; basically anyone not a Vizard who wishes to help defend Karakura.  The main purpose of this unit is simple.  Snopy decided that to have full versatility, they'd need to have people with proper knowledge of various races.  The solution was a unit comprised of various races.  With this they had not only access to people with a variety of different powers, but also people who understood other races' powers best.  Though a small unit, it serves a very useful function.  Its tasks may vary.

Research Sector: This is the section that does all research and development for the Vizard Squadron.  Basically they do all technological and spiritual research that is needed.  This allows new technology, understanding, and overall more to work with.  This is the second and last section that allows non Vizard.  This is basically for anyone who is either: A) A Vizard who follows the Vizard Squadron's goal and has an affinity for research or technology, or B) Another race who wishes to protect Karakura and has an affinity for research and technology.  This unit is about 50% Vizard, and the rest is distributed among other races.  This isn't a full unit in a way, as their only task IS research.  Top secret projects are usually kept to only the most trusted of researchers, while others are open to all.

Independent:  These are members who do not join a specific squadron.  While weaker members are usually required to join a squadron, stronger members may opt to be here.  The conditions for when and how they work is variable, but they report directly to the Grand Commander and Co-commander.  They may also be called in by other commanders, and if they accept a job of that sort they report to that commander.  All in all, Snopy doesn't care too much what someone does in this squad.  As long as they are there when needed, like reserves, and actually do protect the town, they have a lot of freedom.  This does leave some important files inaccessible and only revealed on a trust/need to know basis.

Grand Commander
Snopy Saika

Co-Commander
[Closed]

Kidō Squadron
Kidō Commander: Ren Kougyoku
Second-in-command:
1st Elite:
2nd Elite:
3rd Elite:
Members:

Melee Squadron
Melee Commander:
Second-in-command:
1st Elite:
2nd Elite:
3rd Elite:
Members:

Combat Squadron
Combat Commander: Setsudan Yoryo
Second-in-command:  
1st Elite:
2nd Elite:
3rd Elite:
Members:

Medical Squadron
Medical Commander:
Second-in-command:
1st Elite:
2nd Elite:
3rd Elite:
Members:

Stealth Squadron
Stealth Commander: ~locked~
Second-in-command:
1st Elite:
2nd Elite:
3rd Elite:
Members:

Special Forces
Special Forces Commander:
Second-in-command:
1st Elite:
2nd Elite:
3rd Elite:
Members:

Research Sector
Head of Research: Arisa Kajiyama
Second-in-command:  
Members:

Independent
Kyoko Kusanagi

Code:
Position Application
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]App link:[/b]
[b]Position Requested and why:[/b]
[b]Reasons for Joining:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

"Snake, we are not tools of the government.  Fighting was all that I was good at...but...at least I always fought for what I believed in."   -Gray Fox

Last edited by Snopy Saika on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:04 pm

May I reserve the Stealth Commander Position ?

-The Mob of Misfits-
Yuri Tsukuyomi: 0-2-
Ketai Tsukuyomi: 1-1+
Asada Shino: 2-1+
Umasi Ten'hou: 0-5-
Sasuke Tsukuyomi: 1-4+
Hibiki Kuze: ?-?
Sync the Tempest: ?-?
Kikuoka Seijurō: 5-1+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravana

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Name: Ravana Ichiro
App link: http://newhorizon.foren-gratis.com/t40-ravana-ichiro-approved-0-3
Position Requested and why: Co-Commander; because he's the most qualified
Reasons for Joining: ...He's Ravana, need I say more?

Ravana Ichiro ~ 0-3+
Albert Wesker ~ 0-3
Hijikata Toshizo ~ 0-4-
Renamon ~ 0-5
Krieg ~ 1-1
Shyanne/Canaan ~ 1-1
Okita Souji ~ 1-3
Simon Barabbas ~ 1-3
Zachary Torren ~ 1-5
Hanako Ikezawa ~ 2-1
Abiru Kobushi ~ 4-3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snopy Saika
Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Approving the reserve. You have 2 weeks Tsukuyomi.

And Rav, already added as we talked about this.

"Snake, we are not tools of the government.  Fighting was all that I was good at...but...at least I always fought for what I believed in."   -Gray Fox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:59 pm

I'd like to reserve the Kidou Corps commander please.

Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Approved, ya got 2 weeks Tsu.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dai
The Truth in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:16 am

Position Application
Name: Setsudan Yoryo
App link: http://newhorizon.foren-gratis.com/t134-setsudan-yoryo-approved-0-5
Position Requested and why: Combat Commander
Reasons for Joining: He doesn't particularly like seeing his city burn down, and would like to do something about that possibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snopy Saika
Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:21 am

Approved, have fun fruit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snopy Saika
Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:06 pm

And btw, removing the whole time limit for reservations. Just be reasonable, I won't rush. Though if it get's ridiculous I still may remove your reserve, or at least ask you what the hell you're even doing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Position Application
Name: Sasuke Tsukuyomi
App link: http://newhorizon.foren-gratis.com/t213-sasuke-tsukuyomi-approved-1-4#761
Position Requested and why: Stealth Commander- Because I reserved it lol
Reasons for Joining: WHY NOT!
Notes: =3

-The Mob of Misfits-
Yuri Tsukuyomi: 0-2-
Ketai Tsukuyomi: 1-1+
Asada Shino: 2-1+
Umasi Ten'hou: 0-5-
Sasuke Tsukuyomi: 1-4+
Hibiki Kuze: ?-?
Sync the Tempest: ?-?
Kikuoka Seijurō: 5-1+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snopy Saika
Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Approved. Enjoy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Name: Kougyoku, Ren
App link: http://newhorizon.foren-gratis.com/t130-kougyoku-ren-approved-1-2
Position Requested and why: The position reserved for her, Kidou Commander. She's a former lieutenant under Snopy, and was a former member of the Kidoushuu.
Reasons for Joining: See her history.
Notes:

Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Tue May 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Well DUH she is approved

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiki

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Thu May 09, 2013 2:46 pm

May I reserve the Melee Commander For Midora Outway

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snopy Saika
Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Thu May 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Approved. As per usual, no set time limit, just be reasonable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Thu May 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Can i reserve commander for the research commander position, please? I would really love to make a character for the vizard squardon and already have most of her ground ideas and ability in place, so i won't take too long or hold it up.

Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 am

How did I miss this? Approved. You will only have 2 weeks though...cause I think not having the strict time limit is probably not good.

So for all future reserves, 2 weeks. Since if someone takes too long, I don't want that to hinder other people's chances if they want something and will work for it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Sat May 25, 2013 1:22 am

Position Application
Name: Arisa Kajiyama
App link: http://newhorizon.foren-gratis.com/t349-arisa-kajiyama-the-first-vizard-approved-1-1
Position Requested and why: Second-In-Command, Research Sector
Reasons for Joining: Vizard!! My first. And because she likes... research! XD
Notes: '_' A warning now... I made this character to get the position above the one I just applied for. If it takes a bit too long for a character to be made, I will snatch that position up. Being who she is, The FIRST Vizard AND the one who invented the equipment that the Squadron actually uses, I will have her grab that. So... Kick Ass On That App Agi! =w=

Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Sat May 25, 2013 1:24 am

Approved, I will add it in in a little bit.

Note, now that I have reinstated the time limit on reserves Raiki's reserve is now also timed. He has until June 8th to make his character, and Agi has til the 7th

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snopy Saika
Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 pm

This is long overdue, but Agi and Raiki your reserves are expired.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:20 am

Position Application
Name: Arisa Kajiyama
App link: http://newhorizon.foren-gratis.com/t349-arisa-kajiyama-the-first-vizard-approved-1-1
Position Requested and why: Head Of Research
Reasons for Joining: Vizard!! My first. And because she likes... research! XD
Notes: I said previously that I made this character for this position, so I'm applying for it. Since it's been over a month, I think it's fair to apply.

Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm

I would like to reserve Combat Squadron's 2nd in Command spot if possible.

Last edited by Blade on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snopy Saika
Grand Strategist

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Approved, expires whenever you finish

as long as whenever you finish is by August 8th that is

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:12 pm

I'd like to reserve Special Forces's Commander.

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   

Back to top Go down

Vizard Squadron
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Community :: Organizations-
Jump to: